The center and information systems and communication networks, distance learning and distance education
(CSRICTED ) is responsible for:
- Operation, administration and management of the network infrastructure,
- The operation and development of computer applications teaching management,
- Monitoring and implementation of distance education projects and distance learning,
Intensive Language Teaching Center
The CEIL is a structure of the University of USTO. Its mission is to facilitate access to language learning and improve students’ level of language and professionals in different trades.
This educational structure, where students can carry out practical work in the field of technology, has the following target:
- Provide TP for all sectors.
- Promote scientific research.
- Organization of scientific activities.
- Bringing the university closer to the economic sector.
- Provide services.